> The Panther is here
Panther
post Aug 14 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #1

SPONSOR

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Hi all

Long time car nut, started out with hot holdens, woke up a few years ago and brought my first Vette a 73 in 97 and named it Pure Filth, did heaps of work on it and it pulled 12.3 over the 1/4 at eastern creek, only ever ran it the once, in 2000 I brought a 92 coupe and after a bit of reasearch found that it was a Z07 which only 732 were made and it was fully optioned from factory and with a 6 speed that makes it even rarer, repainted the car and did some intake and exhaust mods, its a beautifull car and goes as well as it looks, you will also see it for sale on this web site, why, well in 2003 I brought a 1999 C5 convertable 6 speed with 417 miles on the clock, I can't drive both and I need the space for my growing business being Adams Polishes Australia, however buys it will really pick up a great car, I have put a total of about $74K into it, the C5 is another story as it is still being modified and continues to evolve.

thats a short story, some folks will know me I started and ran Corvette Oz Vette Parts for 10 years, and I am always out there somwhere and always bragging about Adams Polishes so if you see me around please drop by and say hello

Cheers
Kim

--------------------

Click Banner For Our Website

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2018 - 11:08 AM