Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Canberra Trip Dec 08, Trip To Canberra To Catch Up With Boschy & The Boys
post Jan 1 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Xtreme Memberr

Group: Xtreme Member
Member No.: 3

G'day lads.

We had a blast catching up with you guys.

I reckon you should have a pilots licence to drive that thing of yours Boschy and your not much different Madvet. hmm3grin.gif

Thanks so much for showing us around. It was an eye opener to see the areas that had been burn out during the bush fires. I had no idea it was so big an area.

I have to say I have never had to grab a foot full of break to avoid hitting an emu before. Things are certainly different down there.

We will have to do it again. Lets us know next time you have one of your club runs on. Would love to come down again.

Here are some snaps of the day that Andrew took.

The phantom Photographer checking her handy work..................

....... after taking this snap. Of course you know girl this means war. lol.gif

This shows the noise that the radio telescope picks up from space.
Normally it's a straight line but this is what happens when Boschy fires up his machine,
Or Andy screams after going for a run in it. peekaboo.gif

Andy was definitely two shades paler after that run.
I took this snap just in case it was the last time we saw him alive. Whilst you can't see it in the picture, he was looking a little nervous smile01.gif

You can see more of the pictures HERE

Thanks again guys for a great time. Love your toys.

Love to do it again.

Cam badboy.gif

Motor & Transmission By John Kuiper Race Engines.
Suspension & Brakes By Ron Missian Motor Sports.
To See My Build Album Click On Any Of The Below Pics.

Priscilla, Queen Of The Vettes
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 2 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #2

Group: Junior Member
Member No.: 80

It was a pleasure having you guys around and you're more than welcome to drop in again.

As for a pilots licences, well when you have such open spaces without any congestion it's easy to get carried away!

So has Andy ordered the new stroker motor yet?

Great photos' too!

"Winning at a show is a matter of opinion, Winning at the track is a matter of fact"
+Quote Post
post Jan 2 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #3

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 11

No Rob, I haven't ordered one yet but I have looked at how much I'll be up for. hmm3grin.gif

Also, upon checking the car out after getting home I noticed it does drop a nasty amount of oil when its started up, I'm glad you gave me the heads up about noticing it. willy_nilly.gif As for the other issue, #7 was full of water when I pulled the spark plug after I got home and let the car sit for a few hours. I'll be fixing it regardless but you guys have definitely spurred me on to join the mega mouse club as soon as I can. bow.gif

Like Cam said, I had a blast and really appreciated the hospitality you guys showed us. Thank you.

We'll definitely have to do it again or reciprocate in kind next time you guys are in town. badboy.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2018 - 06:37 AM