IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> General Motors announces it will close Holden Adelaide operations in 2017
CPU
post Dec 11 2013, 03:26 PM
Post #1


Xtreme Memberr
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Posts: 401
Joined: 22-August 09
Member No.: 211



Story Summary
Holden to shut Adelaide operations by 2017
As early as yesterday, Holden chief executive Mike Devereux said no decision had been made
Acting Prime Minister Warren Truss said the decision was "made in Detroit"

HOLDEN will close its Australian operations, including Elizabeth in 2017, with the loss of 2900 jobs, the company has told its South Australian workforce.
In a statement, the company says it will discontinue vehicle and engine manufacturing by the end of 2017 and significantly reduce engineering operations in Australia.
About 1600 positions at the Elizabeth plant will go, and 1300 in Victoria.

Read More Here


--------------------
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 04:19 AM