Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good Day to All, New Member
pvcerod
post Jul 28 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Good Day everyone, I'm new here as is everyone else I suppose on this new Forum........this looks like a revved place to pop into now & then.......not much to know about me, except I don't mind a Chat now & then, but I guess we all do that about Cars eh!......always on that Look, Listen & Learn Mission & meeting new People.......I'm a Proud Member of OZ-e-RODDERS Hot Rod & Kustom Club www.ozerodders.com I have the Privilege Task of being their Merchandising Officer & I share the Honour of our MOTY Award this Year along with our President, the lovely "Tanya Locke"........ currently I am putting together a 35 Ford Pickup with a lot of help from a Mate here in Wodonga & also with a plenty of help from the Guys on the Ozrodders Forum http://www.ozrodders.com/board/index.php.......if you ever need any help with Info Etc. they are the Best.......well I hope I have introduced myself & not offended anyone.

--------------------
Happy Cruzin
Steve

While your Pickin on me, your leavin
some other poor Bugger alone.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Administration
post Jul 28 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome pvcerod. We will be putting up a links page shortly and we will make sure that we put a link in to your clubs site. For now I have put one here. Sounds like you have a happening club down there.

You live down near my parents near Beachworth. Next time I'm down that way I'll look you up. Hope you enjoy our new site. By all means load up some pictures into our gallery of your new project, or anything else releted for that matter and if your boys down there need a forum to yap on and post club runs, etc knock yourself out and post away.

If you need to know anything about the features of the forum please do not hesitae to contact us.

Cam

Click Banner for their site

+Quote Post
pvcerod
post Jul 28 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

QUOTE (Administration @ Jul 28 2008, 09:36 PM) *
Welcome pvcerod. We will be putting up a links page shortly and we will make sure that we put a link in to your clubs site. For now I have put one here. Sounds like you have a happening club down there.

You live down near my parents near Beachworth. Next time I'm down that way I'll look you up. Hope you enjoy our new site. By all means load up some pictures into our gallery of your new project, or anything else releted for that matter and if your boys down there need a forum to yap on and post club runs, etc knock yourself out and post away.

If you need to know anything about the features of the forum please do not hesitae to contact us.

Cam

Click Banner for their site

Hi Cam.........thanks for the kind Welcome........& yes pop in anytime your down this way, always a Beer in the Shed Fridge........Our Club is spread all over Oz with a Membership of 130 + Mostly we keep in touch via the Forum & we catch up with many at Various Rod Runs & Swap Meets through out the land......like the ASRF Nationals where ever they are held & at runs like Bright, VALLA, Vic Hot Rod Show, Rat Day in Sydney, Kustom Nats in Melb, Wintersun in Qld, CRAKK Run in the ACT, Bendigo & Ballarat Swap Meets just to name a few as there are many others.......Anytime you or anyone has some spare time, pop over to the Ozrodders Forum & make yourselves known, you will be most Welcomed. badboy.gif

--------------------
Happy Cruzin
Steve

While your Pickin on me, your leavin
some other poor Bugger alone.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2018 - 03:34 AM