MADVET
post Nov 13 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Junior Member
Member No.: 80

G,day all i've made it here too.

Nicely set out Cam cool.gif

--------------------
"Winning at a show is a matter of opinion, Winning at the track is a matter of fact"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Administration
post Nov 16 2008, 10:50 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (MADVET @ Nov 13 2008, 10:53 PM) *
G,day all i've made it here too.

Nicely set out Cam cool.gif

Sorry didn't see you post this. Been dealing with spammers. Kicked their sorry ass.

Glad to see ya on board. Just got to get the rest of the usual suspects to start posting. LOL!!

Hey has Andy been in contact with ya yet? Trying to work out when is a good time for all for us to come down.

And pass on my best to Boschey will ya. Sent him a text but have not heard back from him yet and I would imagine he is lacking sleep with the new edition so I have not called him.

+Quote Post
MADVET
post Nov 19 2008, 10:39 PM
Post #3

Group: Junior Member
Member No.: 80

QUOTE (Administration @ Nov 16 2008, 11:50 PM) *
Sorry didn't see you post this. Been dealing with spammers. Kicked their sorry ass.

Glad to see ya on board. Just got to get the rest of the usual suspects to start posting. LOL!!

Hey has Andy been in contact with ya yet? Trying to work out when is a good time for all for us to come down.

And pass on my best to Boschey will ya. Sent him a text but have not heard back from him yet and I would imagine he is lacking sleep with the new edition so I have not called him.

I haven't heared from Andy as yet although he may have spoken to Boschie. Work out a time and come on down, we're looking forward to catching up with you guys. Cruise on down in Prescilla if she's able, I wouldn't mind checking out this new fandangled suspension you've got.
I'll pass on your best wishes to Boschie. badboy.gif

--------------------
"Winning at a show is a matter of opinion, Winning at the track is a matter of fact"

+Quote Post
Administration
post Nov 19 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #4

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks buddy

Sopke to Andy today and he will contact you shortly....... or I'll shoot him. LOL!!

Priscilla should be on the road. Got to change out the power steering pump, warrany job. GRRR!!! and tomorrow we are finishing up the brake mods.

Looking forward to coming down.

Cam

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2018 - 06:28 AM