Administration
post Aug 14 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

From someone I know:-

"I'am very reluctantly offering my 1978 Indianapolis Pace Car, it has just over 50,000 miles on it, I have owned it for 5 years and have driven it to Melbourne and on to Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road also to Brisbane, Canberra, and many other enjoyable trips. The previous owner loved it, as I do, for 17 years. I have full history back to early 80's when it was converted to right hand drive (full mirror conversion). I have original owners manual and build sheet and of course it is numbers matching.

In 1978, Corvette was celebrating its 25th. Anniversary and was invited to pace the Indy 500. To mark the silver anniversary of this American Icon, the car was designed with silver tones on the body and silver interior. It was the first pace car in history with entirely stock drive train.
Only 300 replicas were planned, however demand for the car was so great that it was decided to produce one car per dealer, making a total production of 6502. Each car came standard with smoke glass targa tops, red pinstriped alloy wheels with white lettered tyres, electric windows, front spoiler, air-conditioning and distinctive two tone paint with red pinstripe. Each car has a special VIN code to indicate its authenticity.

This car is No.1160 and has the high output 220hp L82 engine, with auto transmission.
It is registered in NSW till 4th. July 2009 and is in great condition.

Price $42,000.
Please contact John DeBrincat in Sydney.
Mobile 0414 522 533."

To See All The Pictures Click This Picture

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 04:30 AM