> He Found The Limit, Active Handling Moment
Administration
post Jul 7 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

A mate of mine at Oran Park in his C5 Corvette. No damage, except to may be his nerves. LOL!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
joe74ta
post Dec 5 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Junior Member
Member No.: 30

Who was that? Don't you have another mate you could add to this post.
It was nice to see Oran Park again all the guys on AMCCA are talking about the Homebush track is a hopeless track for spectators Oran Park was a great track to watch a race track side I miss it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Administration
post Dec 6 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (joe74ta @ Dec 5 2010, 07:59 PM) *
Who was that? Don't you have another mate you could add to this post.
It was nice to see Oran Park again all the guys on AMCCA are talking about the Homebush track is a hopeless track for spectators Oran Park was a great track to watch a race track side I miss it.

That was Shane from the Corvette Club. He has the red C5 Corvette that Gary was chasing at Wakefield that time.

Alas I don't have many mates, smile01.gif and Shane and the Corvette boys are not big forum users. Plus with me looking after their site too, I don't openly promote my site over their. Conflict of interest and all that.

Here is Shane's YouTube channel if you want to see more of his videos http://www.youtube.com/user/ZEDohSIX

I have to agree with the boys that Homebush is a bad track for viewing the race but then that is typical of any street circuit. The atmosphere is pretty good though. I enjoyed it last year but it's a dam long day.

We used the public transport last year and it worked like clockwork. I reckon a gold entry grandstand with full catering is the way to go at street circuits, and a close by hotel to stay at, if one can afford it. willy_nilly.gif

Here is our shots from last year if you want a look see CLICK ME

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 05:26 PM