IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> May 20 Annual Jackie Fellows Benefit Car & Bike Show for Bowel Cancer Australia
CPU
post Mar 27 2012, 08:16 AM
Post #1

Xtreme Memberr
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 211

For those that don't know our good friend Pinky lost his daughter recently to cancer. In her memory........

1st Annual Jackie Fellows Benefit Car & Bike Show for Bowel Cancer Australia
Colyton Hotel. 12 Great Western Hwy. Colyton

A Public Awareness Day of Bowel Cancer that affects man and women almost equally, of any age. 78 people die every week from the disease, and 1 in 12 of us will receive a bowel cancer diagnosis during our lifetime.

"Lets help save another families sorrow by supporting this event. Jackie is one of my Daughters, just turned 45 in Dec, Jackie was one of my major supporters for the Aussie Carpark Showdown Series, and is part of the reason I am not running the series this year"

"The Jet Luge Cowboy is my nephew, Darryl, and he is aiming to set a world record with his Jet Powered Luge. His target is a speed in excess of 125mph, on his back only 8cm above the ground. Thanks goes to Brett Smith for his valuable knowledge on Jet Motors". says Pinky.

Pinky is looking for donations for a super raffle, with full proceeds on the day going to Bowel Cancer Australia for research.

All entrants go in the draw to win a MOMO Steering Wheel valued at $350 from AutoTek just prior to presentations. 30 Trophies in all.

Contact Pinky 0428 959 900

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 05:54 AM